Together we’re stronger, better, healthier
CHI Health is a regional health network with a unified mission: nurturing the healing ministry of the Church while creating healthier communities. Headquartered in Omaha, the combined organization consists of 14 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral health facilities, more than 150 employed physician practice locations and more than 12,000 employees in Nebraska and southwestern Iowa.
- In working for the greater good.
- That all lives can achieve optimal health and well-being.
- That everyone should have the knowledge and resources to make the best and healthiest choices for themselves and their families, with access to care and services that make acting on these choices easy.
- In personal attention from people who pay attention, understand patient frustrations, and work to eliminate them.
- In improving health and health care together, because that’s the only way it can happen.
Together, we will continue to grow and develop as a dynamic network of care.
Inspired calling. Incredible career.
At CHI Health, more than 12,000 employees, demonstrating a vast range of talents and a shared commitment to our mission, provide skilled and compassionate care to the patients who trust in us.
With a variety of job opportunities at both rural and urban locations across Nebraska and southwest Iowa, you can build a career with CHI Health in work environments including hospitals, behavioral care facilities, physician clinics and home care.
Plus, through the CNA Advance program, CHI Health will cover the cost of your Quality Career Pathways CNA course for qualified applicants who commit to one year of full-time employment at CHI Health. Learn more about the program HERE.
Ready to take that step? Apply with us today!