Become a CMA (Certified Medication Aide) in as little as ONE WEEK
CMA Class Time Commitment:
- 40-hour Course (on-site instruction & training)
- Typically completed in 2 weeks
- Day class is 1 week
- New Online Hybrid Class – 20 hours online/20 hours classroom/lab
Tuition for your CMA Certification:
- Paid in full: $325
- Ask about our payment plan
- Includes tuition and skills testing
Books Needed for your CMA Class:
- Textbook $45 (mandatory)
At the End of the CMA Class, You Will Be Able to:
- Define the five rights of safe medication administration including accurate and complete documentation.
- Understand residents rights, especially the right to refuse medications.
- Demonstrate in clinical setting providing medications by the following routes: oral, inhalation, topical and instillation.
Requirements to Enroll in the CMA Class:
- Be at least 17 years old and expected to turn 18 within three months of completion of course
- Ability to speak, read, write & understand English
- Aware of & within the eligibility requirements for placement on the State Medication Aide Registry (as found here).
- Attend class at Quality Career Pathways in Omaha, NE
CMA Certification Testing:
- The State of Nebraska has designated testing sites for Medication Aides.
- Information regarding registration and fees will be given to students during the class.