Learn Work Place Situational Skills Through Simulation
Hours To Completion: 22
This course is 100% online and can be completed in approximately 22 hours self-paced.
All Inclusive Tuition: $175*
Requirements To Enroll:
- There are no prerequisite courses required.
Make sure you have all the skills needed to become the perfect hire
Area employers have told us that solid medical training is just one part of what they seek in an ideal employee. Bedside manner, professionalism and effective communication and teamwork skills are just as important.
This new course, Hire-Ability, will teach you through use of simulations how to work with a team, resolve conflicts, and better interact with your co-workers and patients. These skills will help you become a more qualified candidate when looking to get hired. This course also includes cover letter and resume templates and interview tips!
“Having a course like Hire-Ability that teaches real life workplace situational skills would be such a benefit to these candidates. It would allow us to see that they know how they should respond when placed in certain scenarios.” says Molly J. O’Neil, HR Director at Douglas County Health Center.
Hire-Ability Program Details:
This Course Will Teach You:
- Attributes of a professional
- Techniques used in problem-solving and critical thinking
- The three types of communication: verbal, nonverbal and written
- How to become an active listener
- Skills to develop a deeper sense of empathy
- Tips to properly build relationships and efficiently work with a team
*Includes $150 Registration/Application Fee