Quality Career Pathways Site Use Statement
This page states the “Terms and Conditions” under which you may use EnrollAtQuality.com. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this web site and service. By using this web site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions. Quality Career Pathways, herein (the “Company”) may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. The terms “You” and “User” as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason.
EnrollAtQuality.com expects all of its subscribers to comply with applicable laws in conjunction with their recruiting practices. However, by utilizing EnrollAtQuality.com’s on-line recruiting services, candidate hereby acknowledges and agrees that EnrollAtQuality.com is not affiliated with its subscribers’ businesses, has no involvement in the hiring processes of its subscribers and makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the hiring practices of its subscribers. Candidate specifically waives any claims against EnrollAtQuality.com with respect to its subscribers’ hiring practices.
Acceptable Site Use
General Rules: Users may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
Job Postings and Resume Database Search Service
By using the online job board feature of the Site , you agree to be bound by, and comply with the Job Posting Rules. Company is under no obligation to monitor the information residing on or transmitted to the Job Board, however, you agree that Company reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any information residing on or transmitted to the Site, or terminate the account of any user, that Company believes, in its sole discretion, to be unacceptable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Job Posting Rules
By using the EnrollAtQuality.com job posting service, users agree to abide by and comply with the following rules:
- Post only real jobs and resumes. Job postings must be individual openings for traditional, W-2 or 1099 employees.
- Users shall not post:
- Positions that require a monetary investment by the job seeker at any time except for positions that clearly and noticeably indicate that the job seeker will pay a fee if they accept the position;
- Advertisements for Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) positions;
- Business opportunities, including Email Processors and Project 21 and other work at home positions; and
- Anything related to the adult entertainment industry.
- All information contained in postings must contain sufficient detail to be clear and accurate and not misleading in any way. Postings which require the user to “email for more details” are not supported.
- Use only professional language in your postings.
- Protect your password. If others post inappropriate material to Company using your account, you risk losing access to the service.
- We cannot monitor every posting to EnrollAtQuality.com, nor do we take responsibility for the content posted by our users. However, we do randomly monitor postings to promote compliance with these rules.
- We prohibit the sending of unsolicited commercial email. Users involved in such activity may have their accounts suspended.
- Your job postings must be for your own internal use only. You may not sell or provide EnrollAtQuality.com job posting services to third parties.
Postings found to be in violation of any of the conditions of these rules may be removed without warning. Company will not be responsible for notifying the poster of such removal or rejection. Interpretation of the rules is at the sole discretion of Company. These rules may be changed at any time without warning or notification.
Update April 2018