NOW HIRING CNAs AND CAREGIVERS
Company: TheKey (Formerly Home Care Assistance)
Headquarters: 13057 W. Center Rd #21, Omaha, NE
Website: Click Here
Now hiring for full-time, part-time, live-in, and overnight shifts.
Overnight shifts earn an additional $2/hr premium.
TheKey provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind.
Who We Are:
TheKey is proud to be the largest private-pay provider for senior companionship and home care for aging seniors in North America. We stand for optimal wellbeing in our clients and pride of purpose in our care teams. Our strong core values have positioned us to continue providing companion care even as we navigate COVID-19.
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages and bi-weekly pay (to include overtime pay and holiday rate)
- Paid Training – Virtual/Online/Hands-On classes
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision and Mileage Reimbursement
- 401k Retirement Plan – industry leading 20% matching and fully vested from the start!
- Year-round caregiver recognition programs & appreciation days
- Unlimited Employee Referral Bonuses
- Access to our CareAcademy – continued training and development
- 24/7 Caregiver Support Team
COVID-19 Protocols and Essential Worker Support:
- 24/7 Covid Rapid Response Team
- PPE supplies provided if needed – masks (required), face shields, gowns and gloves
- Safety Precautions Training
- Assistance with gathering resources / county testing
Who You Are:
A dependable, compassionate and empathetic professional looking for a career with profound purpose. You are motivated by helping others and providing quality service above all else. You are driven by making an impact and contributing to a better quality of life for the aging population. You want to show up and make a difference each and every day.
What You Will Do:
You will have the ultimate responsibility to help implement customized care plans that encompass solutions to nurture the whole person in mind, body and spirit. You will be providing impeccable care to clients by assisting in scheduled activities as well as overall care management. You will treat your clients like family, going above and beyond to enhance their quality of life.