Website FirstLight Home Care
Are you compassionate, dedicated and dependable? Do you love to go above and beyond to help others?
At FirstLight® Home Care, we’re dedicated to hiring the kind of people we would trust with our own families. FirstLight Home Care is a leading provider of non- medical home care services, helping individuals achieve the quality of life they deserve. We’re currently searching for quality caregivers who are committed to making a difference in the lives of others. For these folks, caregiving is not just a job – it’s a calling
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous caregiving experience (preferred), capes optional!
- A passion for caregiving and a desire to help others
- A commitment to being present and providing quality care
- Empathy, patience, kindness and respect
- Ability to carry out direction, both verbal and written
- Ability to effectively manage the demands of the job
- FirstLight offers:
- Flexible hours that fit YOUR schedule!
- Competitive pay/Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive PAID training
- FREE Learning, Development, CEU’s & Certification opportunities!
- Rewards and recognition programs
- FREE Flu shot and TB Test with 1 year of service
- Supportive, and safe working environment
- Exceptional support team
- Meaningful work to make a positive difference in the lives of others
- Caregiver responsibilities include:
- Providing companionship and conversation
- Preparing and serving meals
- Help with mobility, bathing and grooming
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Grocery shopping, errands and transportation
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants must be able to pass a background check and onsite drug screen with a valid driver’s license and be 18+ years of age.
To apply for this job please visit omaha.firstlighthomecare.com.