Website Comfort Keepers
Do you love helping people and making a difference in their lives?
We are looking for amazing caregivers to visit our clients in their homes and assist them with daily tasks. We offer our caregivers some great benefits to include flexible hours, double pay on holidays, mileage reimbursement, and the potential to utilize their earnings after they complete a shift!
Services Our Caregivers Provide:
- Conversation and Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Errand, Grocery Shopping and Transportation
- Bathing, Hygiene Care and Dressing Assistance
- Incontinence Care & Tolieting Assistance
- Transferring, Positioning, Mobility, and Ambulation
- Feeding assistance and Medication Reminders
- And more…
We provide one on one care to seniors and disabled adults to allow them to remain in their homes where they can be a comfortable as possible. Our care givers are encouraged to engage their clients in activities and social recreation to build relationships and improve the quality of life!
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check (Criminal and Abuse Registries)
- CNA certification
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org