Website Comfort Keepers
Be more than a C.N.A. – Be a Comfort Keeper!
We care about our Comfort Keepers and want to make sure you have all the tools and resources you need to be the amazing caregiver you are! We will work with your schedule!
- Evenings (between 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM)
- Overnights (7:00 PM to 7:00 AM – 12 hour shift also available)
- Weekend/ Days/ Evenings/ Overnights (All shifts)
We proudly serve Omaha, Papillion, LaVista, Bellevue, Ralston, Elkhorn and Gretna. We also serve Council Bluffs, Glenwood IA. Our reach continues to grow!
Apply today for an opportunity to work for our growing company!
Services Our Caregivers Provide:
- Conversation and Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Errand, Grocery Shopping and Transportation
- Bathing, Hygiene Care and Dressing Assistance
- Incontinence Care & Tolieting Assistance
- Transferring, Positioning, Mobility, and Ambulation
- Feeding assistance and Medication Reminders
- And more…
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check (Criminal and Abuse Registries)
- CNA certification (NE and/or IA)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org