Website Comfort Keepers
Elevating the Human Spirit
We care about our Comfort Keepers and want to make sure you have all the tools and resources you need to be the amazing caregiver you are!
- Tuition Reimbursement from Quality Career Pathways!
- FREE Convenient Care – Tele-medicine & Generic Prescriptions (Staff and Family!)
- Dementia Training and Certification Program
- Generous Referral Bonuses
- Incentives and Recognition Programs
- Mileage Reimbursement and Travel Time Pay
- Double Time on Holidays Worked (Holidays are optional)
- 24/7 Office Support – We are just a call or text away!!!
- Gloves, face masks and supplies provided
- Remote/Mobile Access to Schedules, Care Plans, and more
We provide one-on-one care to seniors and disabled adults to allow them to remain in their homes where they can be a comfortable as possible. Our caregivers are encouraged to engage their clients in activities and social recreation to build relationships and improve their quality of life!
Services Our Caregivers Provide:
- Conversation and Companionship
- Meal Preparation
- Errand, Grocery Shopping and Transportation
- Bathing, Hygiene Care and Dressing Assistance
- Incontinence Care & Tolieting Assistance
- Transferring, Positioning, Mobility, and Ambulation
- Feeding assistance and Medication Reminders
- And more…
- 21 yrs of age or older
- Safe, reliable automobile
- Car insurance in your name (or listed as covered person)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to pass a background check (Criminal and Abuse Registries)
- CNA certification
To apply for this job please visit ck315.ersp.biz.