Website H3C Chronic Care Coordination
The right type of care to those patients who need it most
H3C provides remote Chronic Care Management for many clinics nationwide. We offer telephonic solutions to our clients to provide outreach on their behalf. We reach out to thousands of Medicare patients to help them manage their health conditions on a monthly basis. H3C uses cutting edge technology to deliver quality care to the patients and clinics we serve.
We’re looking for full time Certified Nursing Assistants and Certified Medication Aides to serve as our Care Coordinators. Care Coordinators are responsible for the care and management of a designated patient population under the direction of our nursing and physician teams. No experience needed- we will train you to become a Care Coordinator.
- No nights, holidays, or weekend- standard office hours
- No “hands-on” care- all communication with patients is done remotely
- Casual call center environment (no dress code required)
- Incentives for performance
- Great pay with benefits
H3C is located in West Omaha, near Lakeside hospital
Why Should You Apply?
- Fun work environment
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Unique opportunity for CNAs
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 – $16.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org