Website Hillcrest Health Services
We Enhance the Lives of Aging Adults
Hillcrest Health and Rehab is the area’s leader in post-acute services focused primarily on short-term rehabilitation. We currently have an opening for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/CMA to join our growing Nurse Tech team. Our rehabilitation center is conveniently located in Bellevue right off Highway 370.
The Medication Technician/CMA is responsible for the delivery of medication and treatments. This person will provide routine geriatric nursing care in their assigned area.
Responsibilities for Nurse Tech/CMA:
– Assures medications are administered timely and in privacy
– Administers nebulizer treatments, inhaler treatments, tube-feeding medications, and non-sterile treatments
– Administers medications and treatments per physician and facility policy.
– Documents administration of all medication and treatments in the EHR.
– Verifies medication deliveries from the pharmacy
– Documents patient behaviors, vital signs, and weight; Counts narcotics with the oncoming nurse.
Requirements for Nurse Tech/CMA:
– At least one year experience as a CNA
– Current Certified Medication Aide license.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team, you’ll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
If you are interested in this position and you meet our requirements, please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com. An online application is required for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org