Website Hillcrest Health Services
We Enhance the Lives of Aging Adults
Hillcrest Health and Rehab is the area’s leader in post-acute services focused primarily on short-term rehabilitation. We currently have an opening for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our growing Nurse Tech team. Our rehabilitation center is conveniently located in Bellevue right off Highway 370.
Key Responsibilities for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Provides personal care to patients; including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene care, perineal care and documents in the electronic medical record
- Complete all care according to the patient care plan
- Completes and records patients’ blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and weight per facility standards
- Assist Nurse with specific tasks
- Maintains patient communication whiteboards to ensure patients are kept informed of their plan of care and therapy times
Key Requirements for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Successful completion of the Nursing Assistant program
- Currently in good standing on the Nebraska Nurse Aide Registry
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six months of previous experience in a post-acute or hospital type setting is preferred
Hillcrest Health Services offers a flexible schedule, competitive pay and a benefits package including, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
If you are interested in applying for our Nurse Technician position, please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@hillcresthealth.com