Website Hillcrest Health Services
We Enhance the Lives of Aging Adults
Come be a part of Hillcrest Health Services newest addition. SilverRidge Assisted Living in Gretna has joined Hillcrest Health Services Continuum of Care. Conveniently located just off Highway 370, SilverRidge features two Memory Support Cottage Style buildings in addition to our Assisted Living. SilverRidge is currently seeking CMA/PCA candidate to enhance the lives of aging adults.
Responsibilities for CMA/PCA:
- Assist resident with personal care needs such as adaptive devices (hearing aids, glasses, dentures), bathing, dressing, and hygiene.
- Take vital signs as ordered and report “out of range” vital signs.
- Medication administration to include oral, topical, & inhalation
- Responsible for following infection control procedures at all times in all areas of the building.
- Responsible for assisting in the implementation of a variety of scheduled resident activities in various parts of the building.
Requirements for CMA/PCA:
- Completion of 40-hour Med Aide Certification.
- One year experience in a similar position is preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team, you’ll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
Please visit our website and apply online at www.hillcrestcareers.com.
A completed online application is required for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com