Website Hillcrest Health Services
We Enhance the Lives of Aging Adults
Our Hillcrest Millard location is actively seeking Nurse Tech/CNA candidates. This will be a fast-paced, dynamic facility. This service line is part of the area’s largest continuum provider of health care services to aging adults. Our continuum of services includes IL, AL, Memory Support, LTC, Post-Acute Care, outpatient Physical Therapy, Home Care and Hospice services to name a few. As a leader in the industry, Hillcrest Millard will specialize in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients’ experiences are defined as nothing short of ‘awesome’.
We focus on team member growth and development by implementing continuous education and career advancement opportunities throughout our health system.
The Medication Technician/CMA is responsible for the delivery of medication and treatments. This person will provide routine geriatric nursing care in their assigned area.
Responsibilities for Nurse Tech/CMA:
– Assures medications are administered timely and in privacy
– Administers nebulizer treatments, inhaler treatments, tube-feeding medications, and non-sterile treatments
– Administers medications and treatments per physician and facility policy.
– Documents administration of all medication and treatments in the EHR.
– Verifies medication deliveries from the pharmacy
– Documents patient behaviors, vital signs, and weight; Counts narcotics with the oncoming nurse.
Requirements for Nurse Tech/CMA:
– At least one year experience as a CNA
– Current Certified Medication Aide license.
Hillcrest Health Services is a progressive, locally owned and growing health care company. As a member of our team, you’ll join an organization where you make a difference. We offer a competitive salary and benefits programs in addition to an environment that drives creativity and growth.
If you are interested in this position and you meet our requirements, please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com. An online application is required for consideration.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com