Website Hillcrest Health Services
We Enhance the Lives of Aging Adults
Our Hillcrest Millard location is actively seeking Nurse Tech/CNA candidates. This will be a fast-paced, dynamic facility. This service line is part of the area’s largest continuum provider of health care services to aging adults. Our continuum of services includes IL, AL, Memory Support, LTC, Post-Acute Care, outpatient Physical Therapy, Home Care and Hospice services to name a few. As a leader in the industry, Hillcrest Millard will specialize in providing around-the-clock care for short-term rehabilitation following surgery, illness or injury. Our priority is providing the best quality of care while ensuring our patients’ experiences are defined as nothing short of ‘awesome’.
We focus on team member growth and development by implementing continuous education and career advancement opportunities throughout our health system.
Key Responsibilities for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Provides personal care to patients; including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene care, perineal care and documents in the electronic medical record
- Complete all care according to the patient care plan
- Completes and records patients’ blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and weight per facility standards
- Assist Nurse with specific tasks
- Maintains patient communication whiteboards to ensure patients are kept informed of their plan of care and therapy times
Key Requirements for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Successful completion of the Nursing Assistant program
- Currently in good standing on the Nebraska Nurse Aide Registry
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six months of previous experience in a post-acute or hospital type setting is preferred
Hillcrest Health Services offers a flexible schedule, competitive pay and a benefits package including, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
If you are interested in applying for our Nurse Technician position please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com