Website Hillcrest Health Services
We Enhance the Lives of Aging Adults
Hillcrest Health Services, a healthcare provider focused on aging adults. Hillcrest Shadow Lake is a Long Term Care Skilled Nursing Care Center in Papillion, NE and has opportunities for Nurse Tech/CNA. We are a premier provider of integrated care to our clients across a multitude of service offerings while assisting each customer and family throughout the transition processes. We pride ourselves in being the area’s largest continuum of care providers of healthcare services to our aging population.
Key Responsibilities for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Provides personal care to patients; including bathing, dressing, personal hygiene care, perineal care and documents in the electronic medical record
- Complete all care according to the patient care plan
- Completes and records patients’ blood pressure, temperature, pulse, respiration and weight per facility standards
- Assist Nurse with specific tasks
Maintains patient communication whiteboards to ensure patients are kept informed of their plan of care and therapy times
Key Requirements for a Nurse Tech/CNA:
- Successful completion of the Nursing Assistant program
- Currently in good standing on the Nebraska Nurse Aide Registry
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six months of previous experience in a post-acute or hospital type setting is preferred
Hillcrest Health Services offers a flexible schedule, competitive pay and a benefits package including, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k. We are looking for individuals committed to their work and looking to be part of a fun, fulfilling team!
If you are interested in applying for our Nurse Technician position please complete an online application at www.hillcrestcareers.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com