Website Quality Career Pathways
- Do you posses your Certified Mediation Aide License with a passion for educating?
- Do you like to teach others?
- Would you like to help others reach their goal of starting their Health Care career?
- Are you looking for a little more?
- Are you retired and looking to work part time?
As a CMA Instructor for Quality Career Pathways, you will provide potential Certified Medication Aide (CMA) students with the clinical instruction needed to pass the C.M.A. Certification examination and prepare students for employment. You will also test CMA students in their competency to pass medication. You will be responsible for evaluating student progress through observation and testing.
- Posses your Certified Mediation Aide License issued by the State of Nebraska
- 5 years of experience as a Medication Aide
- Teaching experience, a bonus
- Open availability, a bonus
- Job Type: Part-time
To apply for this job email your details to Anne@enrollatquality.com