Website Maxim Healthcare
Maxim Healthcare Services is seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) (nurse aide, home health aide) to provide assistance to patients with daily living tasks, under the supervision of a registered nurse. Scheduling is flexible! Day, evening and overnight hours available.
• Giving patients important social and emotional support.
• Providing vital information on patient conditions to nurses.
• Be responsible for basic care services such as bathing, grooming and feeding, assisting nurses with medical equipment, and checking patient vital signs.
• Other Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) duties as assigned.
• Current state certification to practice as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
• Minimum one year of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) experience required, based on state requirements.
• Current CPR certification, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements.
• Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray.
• Reliable transportation.
At Maxim Healthcare Services, we firmly believe that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our organization and we are happy to offer them the following benefits:
• Competitive Pay & weekly paychecks
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
• 401(k) savings plan
• Continuous professional and clinical training
• Awards and recognition programs
*Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc. is a leading provider of home healthcare, healthcare staffing, behavioral care, and population health and wellness services across the United States. We are committed to improving patient care and staffing world-class professionals. As a recognized provider of a comprehensive suite of healthcare services, we have been making a difference in the lives of our employees, caregivers and patients for nearly 30 years.
Maxim Healthcare Services makes all employment decisions, including recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, discharge, retirement, compensation, benefits, transfer, corrective action, or any other decisions affecting the terms, conditions, or privileges of employment, without regard to race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or other protected characteristics in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of federal, state, and local government entities. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities, “disabled Veterans”, or Veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. Maxim values the service Veterans have given to our country and we strongly support the hiring of returning Service Members.
Maxim Healthcare Services is America’s premier source for home health care and medical staffing related employment. Our company has over a decade of staffing expertise, with branch locations nationwide. With Maxim, you’ll choose from preferred assignments and positions in some of the nation’s most prestigious medical entities. We have rewarding contract, temp-to-perm, permanent and travel assignments available nationwide. Come join the Maxim team and enjoy competitive benefits and compensation, as well as work with a friendly team of advisors that have your best interest at heart.
To apply for this job please visit www.maximhealthcare.com.