Many area employers are hiring Quality students. And the list keeps growing.
These companies have partnered with Quality Career Pathways to provide our students with stellar added benefits such as:
- Custom-crafted course content, such as the Pediatric CNA Course designed with Children’s Hospital and Medical Center
- One-on-one job coaching and resume assistance when recruiters join CNA and CMA courses to present their company to our students
- Career opportunities for every type of certification the school offers, and some even reimburse tuition fees upon hiring.
If you’re passionate about caring for children, you should consider Children’s Hospital & Medical Center. Upon hiring members to their team, everyone shares the dedication to caring for children and their families by being part of an enriching, innovative environment.
In-home care allows you to create a bond with your clients through one-on-one care. Comfort Keepers enrich their clients’ lives and elevate the human spirit through joyful everyday moments. If you have a caring, loving spirit and find joy in helping others, you possess key characteristics that are essential to being a Comfort Keeper.
Imagine working for a company that has been operating for over 125 years with no sign of slowing down. At Douglas County Health Center, you will have the opportunity to assist people who need memory care, rehabilitation support, or hospice services.
With over twenty Hillcrest Health Services locations around town, you are sure to find one that is convenient for you to work. Join the team that created the best active retirement communities in Eastern Nebraska.
When you work at Methodist, you have endless opportunities to make a difference. This team helps Omaha families by cultivating a culture of compassionate care. You’ll provide exceptional care – every time. This is the meaning of care.
Become part of a diverse team driven by a single promise to deliver: Serious Medicine. Extraordinary Care. The innovation happening at NE Medicine is helping them grow – creating career opportunities in many areas, and many communities.
While we love our Premier Hiring Partners, there are other companies to love as well. These companies have supported our graduates by posting open positions on our Job Board, have hired our graduates, or paid for or reimbursed QCP tuition fees once employed.
- A Place at Home
- Agemark Senior Living Communities
- Ambi’s Home Health Care
- Apostle Nursing Home Health Care, LLC
- Banyan Medical Systems
- Bickford of Omaha – Blondo
- Blu Medstaff
- Brookstone Meadows Rehabilitation & Care Center
- Caring for People Services
- CHI Health
- Children’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Comfort Keepers
- Dial Retirement Communities
- Douglas County Health Center
- Eastern Nebraska Veterans Home
- Enlivant – Carter Place Assisted Living Community
- FirstLight Home Care
- Friends with Caring Hands
- Good Samaritan Society
- Goodwill Industries
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Community
- Gretna Community Living Center
- H3C, LLC
- Heritage Communities
- Hillcrest Health Services
- Hillcrest Mable Rose
- Home Care Assistance
- Immanuel Communities
- Life Care Center of Elkhorn
- Maxim Healthcare
- Methodist Hospital
- Nebraska Medicine
- Noll Healthcare Network
- Parsons House on Eagle Run
- Prairie Meadows Alzheimer’s Special Care Center
- QLI (Quality Living, Inc.)
- Richmont Terrace Assisted Living and Memory Care
- Rose Blumkin Jewish Home
- SilverRidge Assisted Living
- South Have Living Center
- TheKey formerly Home Care Assistance
- Visiting Nurse Association
Become a Premier Hiring Partner Today
There is a reason we named our school Quality Career Pathways. We want to help our students navigate the entire path toward a new career, not just provide the training. That means doing what we can to help them find employment.
While no school can guarantee that its graduates will get a job once they complete a course, a school can work hard to establish relationships with area employers that can help them accomplish those goals. Partnerships with the right companies can assist students in fulfilling their dreams of a career in healthcare.
If you are interesting in furthering the careers of our students, consider becoming a Premier Partner today. We know the 1,400+ students we graduate every year would appreciate it. Call us to get started: 402.609.9583