Get your CNA from a lapsed status to an active status in ONE DAY
- 3 hour Course (on-site instruction & training):
- Small class size of 6 or less
- Receive training materials in advance
- No book required
- Online access to 10 PowerPoints, Chapter Exams, Clinical Skills Sheets
We are confident you will find that the materials you will receive in advance and the 3 hours of additional training in our skills lab with a teacher and a small group of students will give you confidence to pass the written and clinical skills exams held at the completion of the class.
You need to have a C.N.A license in the State of Nebraska that is lapsed/inactive.
- Written exam is done at the school
- Skills exam is done at the school