Thank you for your interest in our Temporary Nurse Aide Conversion Course!
We will be in touch very soon. In the meantime, make sure your employees are prepared by gathering the following:
- American Health Care Association Temporary Nurse Aide Certificate for final exam with a grade of at least 80%
- “Temporary Nurse Aide Facility Attestation Form” (68 hours, including 1 hr Abuse and Neglect Training)
- Must be signed by a Registered Nurse or Administrator in a Facility
- NOTE: Quality Career Pathways can provide the 1 hr Abuse & Neglect Training if not provided by the facility.
- “Skills Competency Checklist”
- Must be signed by a Registered Nurse
- NOTE: Quality Career Pathways can provide 32 hrs of classroom practice with RN competency sign off.
We look forward to working with you converting your Healthcare Heroes into Certified Nursing Assistants!