If you have your CNA or CMA certification, you need a career option that has all the benefits you seek. Here is Quality’s list of top Hiring Partners is the Omaha area based on number of Quality students they have hired.
- Comfort Keepers: Comfort Keepers provides award-winning in-home care for seniors and other adults in need of assistance. Their dedicated and trained caregivers help maintain independence and quality of life so loved ones can continue living safely at home.
- Children’s Hospital & Medical Center: This 145-bed hospital provides more than 30 pediatric specialty clinics for a variety of specialized needs including asthma, cardiology, neurology, pediatric cancer, neonatal intensive care follow-up, diabetes, and physical, occupational, and speech therapies.
- Hillcrest Health Services: Hillcrest provides more services for aging adults than any other provider in the region, which means plenty of growth opportunities for you within their innovative, and growing organization.
- Nebraska Medicine: Nebraska Medicine provides extraordinary care for the extraordinary people in your world, and is the most comprehensive health network in the region, with two major hospitals, more than 1000 doctors and 40 clinics in the Omaha area.
- Methodist Hospital: For more than 120 years, Methodist Hospital has cared for Nebraska’s families. Dedicated to superior service and a deep understanding of patient care, Omaha’s Methodist Hospital sets the standards for health care to ensure you always have the care you need – when you need it.
- CHI Health: CHI Health is a non-profit, faith-based health organization with headquarters in Omaha, Nebraska, and is made up of 14 acute care hospitals, five of which are located in the Omaha metro area. CHI stands for Catholic Health Initiatives.
- Rose Blumkin Jewish Home: The Rose Blumkin Jewish Home is a nursing home that will change your mind about what’s possible in skilled nursing, memory care and rehabilitation therapies. It’s a uniquely special place built on timeless Jewish values.
- Dial Retirement Communities: With 17 Dial Retirement Communities in five states, finding the perfect senior living option nearby is easy. Dial provides independent living, assisted living and memory care communities.
- Brookstone Meadows Rehabilitation & Care Center: Brookestone Meadows serves seniors needing short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing services.
- Immanuel Communities: Immanuel lives out their Mission of offering Christ-centered senior assisted living services. That is their calling, and it guides everything they do.
To view all Top Ten Lists, click HERE
*Descriptions pulled from each company’s website.