You want to become a CMA. And you want to select the best school to get certified. Congratulations! You are in the right place.
You made the right choice. Now it is time to enroll.
Read more about the program below, then view the Course Calendar to select a time that is right for you.
The Quality Career Pathways Certified Medication Aide (CMA) Program Details:
The CMA Course Will Teach You:
- The five rights of safe medication administration including accurate and complete documentation.
- Residents rights, especially the right to refuse medications.
- How to administer medications in clinical setting by the following routes: oral, inhalation, topical and instillation.
40 Hour Course including instruction, training and testing
Traditional and Online Hybrid formats available
Traditional: 40 hrs classroom
Online Hybrid: 24 hrs online prior to 16 hrs in the classroom
Tuition & Testing
Quality Career Pathways has all-inclusive tuition. Not all schools include testing fees with Tuition resulting in an additional payment to a 3rd party at a later date. QCP includes your first testing attempts with your payment at time of registration.
State Written Exam: $35
State Skills Exam: $50
Total Tuition: $310
Textbook $55 (optional)
Requirements to Enroll
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to speak, read, write & understand English
- Aware of & within the eligibility requirements for placement on the State
- Medication Aide Registry (as found here).
- Attend class at Quality Career Pathways in Omaha, NE
Quality Career Pathways is a designated testing site for the CMA written and competency tests. This designation is approved by the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services. This means that once you complete your course, you do not have to go elsewhere to take your exams. It happens all under the same roof.