We collect Personal Information (information that can be used to identify an individual) such as
- Contact information (such as email, phone, and mailing address)
- Order information
- Merchant and merchant account information, including account information we may gather from third party sources
- Order Information provided by you for the purpose of processing orders
We may collect Personal Information when you choose to provide us through the Platform, as well as other sources, such as social media platforms, and from other third parties.
We may collect information about your use of the Platform, such as:
- How you use the Platform
- IP address and information about the device you use to access the Platform
- Personal Information that you submit via an inquiry is collected only with your knowledge and active participation
We also collect or compile other information about you (such as enrollment numbers or demographic group information) on an aggregated and de-identified basis. We may use or share any other information with third parties for any lawful purpose.
To find out more about cookies, including browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Remember, though, without cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features.
How we use Personal Information and disclosure of your Information varies based on your relationship with Quality Career Pathways. Quality Career Pathways primarily uses this information to provide the Platform and related features to you and to:
- Fulfill your requests and respond to your inquiries
- Send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- Administer promotions or contests in which you choose to participate
- Facilitate social sharing functionality
- Analyze and monitor Platform usage and to make improvements
- Help secure the Platform, prevent fraud and enforce our policies
- Personalize our Platforms for you
- Contact you about other Quality Career Pathways services or those of our affiliates or other third parties, if you agree
- To contact you, directly or through a third party vendor, to complete a survey or questionnaire
- Perform other activities with your consent
- Conduct data analysis, audits, develop new products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.
How we share Personal Information
We will only share Personal Information collected through the Platform as described in this policy, unless we provide you with choices. Specifically, we may share your Personal Information:
- With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services.
- With third parties that have contracted with Quality Career Pathways to perform certain functions on our behalf
- To contact you, directly or through a third party vendor, about other Quality Career Pathways offerings and to inform you about general company news and industry trends
- To contact you, directly or through a third party vendor, regarding your responses to a survey or questionnaire completed by you
- With third parties sponsors of promotions or contests in which you choose to participate
- To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from public and government agencies, including laws and other legal obligations outside your country of residence
- To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Platform’s terms and conditions
- With your consent
Please note that any information you post to public areas of a Platform such as on our social media pages may be seen by other visitors.
You can choose not to provide us Personal Information when you use the Platform. However if the information request is not identified as optional and you choose to not provide required Personal information, then you may not be able to use the features of the Platform.
You can opt out of receiving promotional email from a Platform managed by Quality Career Pathways by following the unsubscribe link in those email messages. You can opt out of receiving SMS text messages from Quality Career Pathways by replying STOP to any message.
You can configure your browser to reject cookies, or to notify you when a cookie is set. However, if you reject cookies, the Platform may not operate properly.
How you can access or edit your Personal Information
Some of our Platforms allow you to review and edit Personal Information that you entered. Otherwise, you may contact us at the email address at the bottom of this policy to request access to or that we update, or correct the Personal Information collected by our Platforms. Please note, that consistent with local law, Quality Career Pathways may retain your Personal Information for auditing purposes, to troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our policies or comply with legal requirements. Please note that we are not responsible for permitting you to review, or for updating or deleting Personal Information that you provide to a third party, including any app, social media platform, or wireless service provider.
We will retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Use of the Platform by Minors
The Platform is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Platform.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Platform.
How to contact Quality Career Pathways regarding your privacy concerns and questions
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, or if you want Quality Career Pathways to correct your Information that is stored on Quality Career Pathways systems, please submit your request in writing to: Quality Career Pathways, 5437 N 103rd Street Omaha, NE 68134 ATTN: Compliance Officer Fax: (402) – 991-9889
Subject to our ability to verify your request, Quality Career Pathways will correct the Information within thirty (30) days of receipt of your request.
Refund Policy & Withdrawal/Dismissals
CLICK HERE to be directed to our Course Catalog to see policies by course.