You want to become a CNA. And you want to select the best school to get certified. Congratulations! You are in the right place.
You made the right choice. Now it is time to enroll.
Read more about the program below, then view the Course Calendar to select a time that is right for you.
The Quality Career Pathways Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program Details:
The CNA Course Will Teach You
- The skills of a nurse assistant (CNA) and their role within a health care team
- Effective communication skills to interact with staff, co-workers, faculty, and other members of the healthcare team
- The important privacy and security of patients and others
76 Hour Course including instruction, training and testing
Traditional and Online Hybrid formats available
Traditional: 76 hrs classroom
Online Hybrid: 44 hrs online prior to 32 hrs in the classroom
Tuition & Testing
Quality Career Pathways has all-inclusive tuition. Not all schools include testing fees with Tuition resulting in an additional payment to a 3rd party at a later date. QCP includes your first testing attempts with your payment at time of registration.
State Written Exam: $35
State Skills Exam: $50
Total Tuition: $510
Textbook $40 (optional self-study)
Skills Book $15 (optional self-study)
Requirements To Enroll
- Be at least 16 years old
- Ability to speak, read, write & understand English
- Aware of & within the eligibility requirements for placement on the State Nurse Aide Registry
- In good physical health and able to lift 25 pounds
- Attend class at Quality Career Pathways in Omaha, NE
CNA Certification Testing
Written and Clinical exams are completed at the school in Omaha, NE and included with registration payment.