Comfort Keepers is seeking people with a caring, loving spirit and who like to take an active role in helping others
As a Comfort Keeper, you will do more than prepare lunch, dust the furniture, or help a client get ready for the day. These are important, of course, but through our unique approach to in-home care, Interactive Caregiving™, Comfort Keepers find ways to actively engage clients in life. This could include cooking favorite recipes together, reminiscing over old photos, visiting friends or attending community events, continuing favorite hobbies, taking a walk, doing puzzles.
Comfort Keepers Reimburses Your CNA Tuition Once Hired
Whether you’re looking for a part-time job, or the start of a lifelong career, we have something for you. We’re looking for compassionate men and women who want to help us help others.
- Tuition reimbursement on your Quality Career Pathways CNA course
- Flexible hours with part-time and full-time positions available
- Work in Omaha or Council Bluffs
- Competitive pay based on qualifications
- FREE convenient health care via telemedicine and generic Rx program
- Alzheimer’s/dementia training
- Referral bonuses for clients and caregivers
- Double pay on Holidays
- Online/mobile access to schedules, training and more
- Discounted zoo memberships
Comfort Keepers have these characteristics:
- able to weave joyful, life-enriching experiences into the fabric of everyday moments
- good communicator
Also important are the ability to accept constructive criticism, solve problems as part of a team, and understand and respect procedures and protocol. If you have these characteristics and want a career that compensates you fairly, offers opportunity for growth and provides a daily dose of personal satisfaction, contact the Comfort Keepers office today to learn more.
Make a Difference in the Lives of Others
Get started today by reviewing our job openings and apply! We are looking forward to meeting you.